2015-01-27

January SFS2015-A Report

Hello dear friends and followers,

thank you all for your lovely comments on my last post, how nice to know that there are some people out there who are interested in my little stitching. :-)

It's time to give my monthly report on


organized by Mel from Epic Stitching. So how did I do?

Month: January 2015
Spent: $ 5.82
Earned: $ 8.00
which with the January budget of $ 25.00 means that I have $27.18 to carry over to February - yay!

I have one finish from stash, the pirate I shared in my last post, here again the picture for all of you that only have time to read this one.

Sue Hillis Designs "Pillage and Plunder"
I started it on 1st January, which means that I can claim the total stitch count of 86 x 56 stitches, which, according to the rules, earns me $ 8.00 :-)

I am also busy working on my second project, the border collie, which now should not take me long to finish anymore. Here is where I stand today:


Really, I do think I would not have brought it out from my UFO pile without SFS, so it seems to help, thank you Mel ! My next project will be for an exchange and this is also which I spent the few dollars for, because I needed some embellishments and threads.

Now back to my stitching, so I will have some more finished stitching from stash in February to show you!

Hope you all have a wonderful week,
Silvia



2 comments:

  1. Well done on your SFS budget. The pirate cross stitch is great and has been really well framed.I'm looking forward to seeing Collie finished too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on staying within budget. And for cracking on with an old WIP. This SAL challenge is so good for getting projects out of the stash and into circulation!

    ReplyDelete