2015-03-15

Gifted Gorgeousness March

Hello dear friends and followers,

it's the 15th of the month and so it's time to post my progress on my Gifted Gorgeousness piece. This is the first SAL I have joined and it's all about gifts. So you can work on projects with gifted charts or materials or on projects you will give as gifts.

My project is a quite large Mystic Stitch piece named "Coffee Time" which I promised to stitch as a gift for friends of mine far too long ago. This month I made really good progress and am about to finish page 7 out of 16. Here is how it looks today:


I love the look of the finished section a lot, but sometimes the confetti stitching drives me nearly nuts...  The red thing you can see under the words is the top of the coffee cup, so I seem to be getting there slowly :-)

A wonderful week with lots of stitching time to everyone of you out there!
Silvia

11 comments:

  1. Coffee time looks great, have a happy week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful stitching, I'm sure whomever gets this will love it! Confetti stitching drives me crazy too!! Good luck and can't wait to see your project!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great progress, the question is : Wieviel Kaffee getrunken ? Grüße.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Coffee time is my favourite time, great stitching :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow.. this is going to be magnificent.. wonderful stitching. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for taking part in GG this month. This is a great project, very labour intensive but you're nearly half way there. That will be a good celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lookin' good! You'll have this done in no time, I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful stitching - Mystic Stitch pieces are a true labour of love!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Das Teil ist schon um so viel gewachsen, und bald hast du die Hälfte geschafft. Sicher beflügelt es dich auch, wenn du zu der roten Tasse kommst.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! What a great choice for the GG. It is looking good :o)
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is an interesting project. I'm keen to see it grow. Wunderbar.

    ReplyDelete