2014-11-25

Rudolph, the red-nosed reindeer...

Hello dear friends and followers,

thank you all for stopping by and leaving such lovely comments, they make me very happy :-)

As Christmas is getting nearer, I brought out my big box of Christmas decorations and look what I found inside, it makes me smile every year again: Say hello to Rudolph!


This is the purse I use for carrying my money every time I go to a Christmas market and as there are lots of them in our area, especially in Vienna, he often is on duty during late November and December. I stitched him three years ago, the design is from an issue of a British cross stitch magazine. He has not only a cheerful front, but also a very cute back:


I have no "new" stitching to show you, as I worked on an exchange piece which I cannot show you yet.

But as the gallery is now online, let me show you what I received from my lovely exchange partner Kay in the Autumn/Fall exchange at Stitch, Create, Exchange:



Thank you so much, Kay, the little witch pillow is soooo lovely!
For my partner Ellen I stitched a freebie that seemed to have been stitched all over this autumn, I saw it on many of your wonderful blogs, but only after I downloaded it :-)


San-Man originals "Just a little autumn"


I changed a few colors and took extra care to design a nice back from some material I had in my stash.

I hope you all have a wonderful thanksgiving if you celebrate it and a good start into advent.

Happy stitching,
Silvia

3 comments:

  1. Eine lustige kleine Geldtasche mit Namen Rudolph, gefaellt mir sehr gut. Die Kleinen Kissen mit Herbstmotiven sind wunderschoen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rudolph :) he's so cute. love your stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful stitching and Autumn exchange.

    ReplyDelete