2015-06-27

SFS 2015A Report - June

Earned: 0
Spent: $ 102.75
Carried over from May: $80.27
Budget: $25.00
Leftover budget: $2.52

Hallo dear friends and followers,

I am VERY proud of me, the last month of Stitch From Stash is over and I managed to stay within my budget perfectly!

I did not manage to have a finish this month, but it was time to do some stash shopping, as I would lose it if I did not spend it. Losing stitching budget? - No way!!

So I did a little shopping on the internet:


I have been after this wonderful chart and the accessory pack for a long time, but always was concerned about the price. As there was enough budget left, I finally bought it! It is Beautiful Finishing 14 "Autumn Box" by The Victoria Sampler.

As Christmas will be here before we know it, I also stashed up on Christmas-themed goodies:


Both kits are from Dimensions. The kitten seems to be discontinued and I managed to get my kit at nearly 50% off, which fitted my budget perfectly.

I hope you are all having a sunny and stitchy weekend!
Silvia

3 comments:

  1. That chart from The Victoria Sampler is gorgeous, they are expensive designs, but you will enjoy stitching it so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Christmas designs, too cute!

    ReplyDelete