2015-10-29

SFS2015 B October Report

Month: October
Earned: $14.00
Spent: $ 26.67
Carried over from September: $ 1.17
Budget: $ 25.00
To be carried over to November: $ 13.50

Hello dear friends and followers,

it's been a while since I last posted here, but life kept me more than busy! I did however manage to squeeze in a little stitching, here is the piece I have just finished today:


Isn't he a cute fellow? What about you out there, are you also already busy stitching for Christmas? Only a few more weeks left...

I'll be back on Saturday with the letter of the month, which is going to be D. I already have something very Austrian in mind for this...

Happy stitching to all of you,
Silvia

4 comments:

  1. What an adorable little snowman, well, part snowman! What has he been stitched on? Whatever it is the red is truly sumptuous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very Merry Christmas and a happy and creative 2016! Sunny greetings from New Orleans, Alice

    ReplyDelete